Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Whisper

A WHISPER FROM WOMB

Mamma, Mamma my dear
Where are you lost in thought?
I know your thoughts and pains
Lose me not in unpleasant thoughts
The deeds that lose me your love
Cherish the pleasant presence of
Good around you in nature present
Look at my shining eyes that twinkle
Like the violet diamond dazzling

Mamma, my mamma once you decided
To bear me from my dad in your womb
Let the gene of be +ve blood pass on to me
As you and me are inseparable by cord and code
The umbilical cord and conduct code
Manifest me to be your life on earth
It is my right to be with you within you
Never try to terminate me out from you
It is our right to live together and love

Let my roots be stern in your womb as a plant
Strong enough to grow up and support
To be the big tree that shades you from hot sun
Nourish me with your pleasant thoughts
Please me with your hopes for good and pride
Let the good in me come out with me to be
The fair way to know the good in you and me
Look at my rosy lips that bloom to be ready
To kiss the love of me to you and dad too

Save me and love me to keep up our dignity
The only way to upkeep both of us alive
Be brave and keep up your magnanimity
For the distinction of our entire race
Be not weak in love to me ever
As I want to be your strength for ever
To live our life righteously with Lord
Realizing the righteousness of His deeds in
Values of love and justice that stand

ANNIE JOSEPH

No comments: